Due to the loss of three key advertisers in 2021, I am creating a Prime Day post for the first time. I hate putting obtrusive Google Ads everywhere. Most items on Amazon provide 1-4% commission rates to affiliates.
The iRestore laser is currently on sale at 43 percent off the usual price. At $398, this is now among the lowest priced LLLT devices on the market today. The Lasercomb products are currently on sale at 15 percent off after coupon application.
What to do Before Amazon Prime Day
This year’s Amazon Prime Day begins at 12 AM PDT on Monday, June 21. It ends at 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 22.
- You will need an Amazon Prime membership to take advantage of the event. If you’re not a member, consider signing up for a free 30-day trial in order to participate in the sale. You can cancel your trial before the 30 days are up to avoid being charged. If you choose to renew instead, it can be done monthly or annually. If you have Prime membership, shipping is free.
- You can save $10 on Prime Day when you spend $10 with a small business today.
- Make sure to keep checking Amazon’s Prime Day homepage.
- Also see today’s best deals.
Best Current Deals
I will update this section regularly. Feel free to suggest hair loss product related additions in the comments.
Several years ago, I managed to purchase Rogaine Foam for a steep discount on Amazon Prime Day. Make sure to check this product out when the day is here. You can purchase both 1-can and 3-can varieties.
- The biggest sales tend to include Amazon’s own Alexa, Echo, Fire, Kindle and other related Devices.
- Electronic products also do great. The Apple AirPods Pro is already on sale (a rarity).
- Amazon Music Unlimited is currently at 4 months free.
If you are microneedling to treat hair loss, make sure to check out those products too.