I recently added a page on this site regarding recommended hair loss products that I feel are the most useful for your hair and overall scalp health. All of these can be purchased from places such as Amazon and Walmart without the need for any kind of prescription.
In the comments to this post, feel free to write names of products that you like and recommend. Maybe I will test some of those in the future as my androgenetic alopecia (AGA) progresses.
Bestselling Hair Loss Products
Most of these products will not regrow hair on totally bald areas of the scalp. However, they can make existing hair thicker and less prone the ravages of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and resulting baldness.
When it comes to shampoos, I have created two detailed pages on this site:
- The 10 best hair loss shampoos based on customer reviews.
- The 10 best dandruff shampoos based on dermatologist recommendations.
The list of FDA-cleared best laser hair growth devices continues to grow rapidly. Some use laser light, some used LED lights and some use a combination. Products range from Laser Combs to Laser Caps to Laser Helmets to Laser Bands.
Check out updates in my best hair loss concealers post. While Toppik remains a mainstay, many others products such as Boldify, XFusion, Caboki, DermMatch and Hair Illusion are also popular.
Other Popular Hair Loss Products
- Men’s Rogaine has 25,800 reviews on Amazon. Interestingly, Women’s Rogaine has 16,600 reviews, a somewhat higher number than I would expect relative to the men’s product. Both have an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- I covered both Viviscal and Nutrafol in the past. They are among the most popular hair loss supplements on the market.
- There are numerous vitamins and minerals out there that can help make your hair become stronger and fuller. However, most people do not have major nutritional deficiencies to worry about. Please consult your doctor before taking any kind of supplements.